12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
BIOS IT are excited to announce the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
Simply, retweet and follow BIOS IT on twitter, where we will be sharing a product a day for twelve days. There will be one winner per day.
The giveaway begins on December 7th so make sure you are following us on twitter to be in with a chance to enter! #BIOSxmas
Throughout our 12 Days of Christmas campaign, we will be bringing you the latest products and offers from BIOS IT.
Get in touch to discuss any of these products with a member of the team, and find out what BIOS IT can do for you, and in the meantime - get tweeting!
Terms and Conditions:
- BIOS IT Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to applicants aged 21 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- The Competition will run from the 7th of December until December 22nd inclusive.
- Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting the latest tweet from BIOS IT with the hashtag #BIOSxmas and by following BIOS IT on twitter. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. BIOS IT, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Daily winners will be selected at random and announced at the end of the competition.
- There will be 12 daily prizes.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the BIOS IT Twitter stream after the winner has been selected and winners will also be mentioned in our newsletter.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: BIOS IT, Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 5QQ
Not what you're looking for? Check out our archives for more content